The following Minim representatives are authorized to communicate with the investment community of analysts, stockbrokers, individual and institutional shareholders:
- President & CMO
- Hayden IR (Investor Relations)
For purposes of these Guidelines, these representatives are referred to as "Authorized IR Contacts."
End of quarter communications and meetings
1. Quiet Period — The Company observes a “Quiet Period” beginning on the quarter-end-date and ending at the time of the earnings release. During this period, business management will not meet 1:1 with analysts or investors. However, upon request, fact-based public information may be provided to investors and analysis by Authorized IR Contacts.
2. Analyst Meetings/Conference Calls — All analyst meetings/conference calls to discuss quarterly and annual financial and business information should be simultaneously broadcast over the internet and/or via telephone conference call to all interested members of the public. Appropriate advance notice of the meeting, and the simultaneous broadcast, should be made in a press release or other method of communication in compliance with Regulation FD.
3. Earnings Press Release — Earnings Press Releases will be released to the newswire, furnished to the SEC on a Form 8-K, and posted on the Corporate Website at or prior to the commencement of meeting/call as determined by Investor Relations and the Chief Financial Officer and in compliance with applicable SEC and Nasdaq rules.
4. Guidance, relative to the First Call revenue and EPS range for an annual period, may be provided in the Earnings Press Release and modifications to guidance may be provided in each quarter in the Earnings Press Release, if necessary. Generally, the Company will not update this guidance or provide additional guidance during the quarter, except as deemed necessary by the Vice President, Finance/CFO, and then only in a public forum in accordance with Regulation FD.
Minim representatives (other than the Authorized Spokespersons) who receive any inquiries from the media, market professionals or shareholders shall not respond to such inquiries but shall refer the questioner to an Authorized Spokesperson. Minim representatives assigned to Minim’s investor relations and marketing groups may, however, respond to routine inquiries for publicly available information in a manner consistent with guidelines established from time to time by an Authorized Spokesperson.